General terms and conditions
- About LoveYourCaps
- The company has its registered office in Finland. The company’s mailing address is:
- LoveYourCaps, Manamansalontie 3414, 88340 Manamansalo, Finland.
- Company Number: FI23022608
- Phone Number +358465960038
- If you wish to get in touch with us you can send an email to email@example.com with your case and your contact details and we will contact you shortly.
- Once you have completed your order, an order confirmation will be sent to your e-mail address. In The Confirmation You will find all information about products, price, billing and shipping address.
- If there is an error in the order confirmation, please contact us immediately by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Our normal delivery times are between 5-15 days. Due to the situation in the world shipping time is delayed to 10-25 days. Note! Orders placed on weekends are sent at the earliest on the Monday after.
- If delays in delivery occur (without us having notified you of any longer delivery time), please contact the email address at: email@example.com.
- You can request a return or refund within 30 days of the date of delivery and you are entitled to a refund if the item does not arrive, then you should contact us within 30 days of the last estimated delivery date.
- If your order is stuck in customs and there is a fee, we will replace you. Get in Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- All prices in the store inclusive of VAT.
- We reserve the right to price changes caused by price change from supplier, error printing in the price list and errors in prices due to incorrect information and reserve the rights to adjust the price.
- When you buy goods on the website, you as a customer have a 30 day right of withdrawal that applies from the receipt of an order you have ordered.
5.1 When you use your right of withdrawal:
- You must advise that you change your mind. The message should be sent to us email@example.com. In your notice, your name, address, e-mail address, order number and the goods to which the return is valid should be clearly stated.
- You should return the products to us immediately and at the latest within 30 days of the cancellation notice.
- You are responsible for return shipping, delivery and condition of the products upon return, so the products should be sent well packaged and in original packaging.
- At the amount of the refund, we reserve the right to deduct a sum corresponding to the depreciation compared to the original value of the product when used or damaged.
5.2 The right Of withdrawal does not apply to:
- Products that have been sealed (sealed) for reasons of health or hygiene and where the seal (sealing) has been broken by you.
- Products which have the character of sealed sound or image recording and where the seal has been broken by you.
- Custom made product, which has been tailored specifically for you or has a clear personal touch to your wishes.
- Services that have been completed and where you have expressly consented to the service commencing without a right of withdrawal.
- Goods that can deteriorate rapidly, such as foodstuffs.
- Loose numbers of newspapers or magazines.
For more about the statutory right of withdrawal, see here.
- Claims and complaints
- We inspect all products before they are sent to you. Should the product still be damaged or felexered when it arrives, we undertake, in accordance with applicable consumer protection legislation, to remedy the defect free of charge.
- You must always contact us for approval before returning a defective commodity.
- The complaint shall be sent immediately after the defect has been detected.
6.1 How do you proceed to claim?
- Any faults and defects should always be claimed to firstname.lastname@example.org where you enter your name, address, email address, order number and a description of the error.
- If it does not succeed us to remedy the defect or deliver a similar product, we will refund you for the defective product in accordance with applicable consumer protection legislation. We stand for return shipping on approved complaints.
- We reserve the right to refuse a claim if it proves that the goods are not defective in accordance with applicable consumer protection legislation. In case of complaints, we follow guidelines from the General Complaints Board, see arn.se.
- Limitation of liability
- We take no responsibility for any indirect damages that may arise due to the product.
- We accept no liability for delays/failures due to circumstances outside the company’s prevailing (Force Majeure). These circumstances may include, for example, labor dispute, fire, war, government decision, reduced or non-delivery by supplier.
- Furthermore, no liability is taken for any changes to the products/product characteristics modified by the respective supplier and other factors beyond our control.
- We reserve the right for any typographical errors on this website as well as the final sale of products. We do not guarantee that the images reflect the exact appearance of the products, as a certain colour difference may occur depending on the display, photo quality and resolution. We always try the best way to expose products as accurately as possible.
- Information about Cookies
- Personal data
- By shopping with LoveYourCaps you accept our data protection policy and our processing of your personal data. We protect your privacy and do not collect more information than necessary to process your order. We never sell or forward your information to third parties without any legal basis.
- LoveYourCaps is responsible for the processing of personal data that you have provided to us as a customer. Your personal data is processed by us in order to be able to manage your order as well as when you have the desired newsletters or promotional offers-in order to adapt the marketing to your individual needs.
- The information below is a summary of how we store and process your data in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- 10.1 What is a personal information?
A personal data is any information that can be directly or indirectly attributed to a natural person.
- 10.2 What data do we store?
In order to manage your order and answer questions related to your order (customer service), we store your first name and surname, address, telephone number, email address, IP address and purchase history.
- Your data is stored as long as we have a legal basis to process your data, for example to fulfill the agreement between us or to comply with a legal obligation under, for example, the Accounting Act.
- 10.3. Legal basis
In connection with a purchase, your personal data is processed to fulfill the contract with you.
Marketing, promotions and similar mailings are made upon your consent.
- 10.4 What information is shared and for what purpose?
10.4.1 Payment Provider
- When executing a purchase, information is shared with our payment supplier. What is stored is first name, surname, address, e-mail address and phone number. If you choose to pay by invoice, the Social security number is also saved with the payment provider. The information is saved in order to make the purchase and to protect the parties against fraud.
The payment providers that we use are: Klarna, Swisch, Visa, Google Pay.
- 10.4.2 Shipping Company
In order to deliver your orders and complete our agreement, we must share specific information with the shipping company. What is shared with the freight company is first name, surname and address details for delivery. Email address and/or mobile phone number may also be shared with the shipping company for notification.
The shipping companies we work with are:.
- 10.4.3 Newsletter
If you have chosen to subscribe to our newsletter, we will share your first name, surname and e-mail address with our newsletter provider. This is to be able to keep you updated with information and promotions for marketing purposes.
We use MAILCHIMP for mailing newsletters.
- 10.5 Right of Access
You have the right to receive extracts of all information about you with us. Extracts are delivered electronically in a legible format.
- 10.6 Right to rectification
You have the right to ask us to update inaccurate information or supplement incomplete information.
- 10.7 Right to be forgotten
You may at any time ask for the information relating to you to be erased. There are few exceptions to the right to erasure, such as whether it should be retained because we have to comply with a legal obligation (for example, according to the Accounting Act).
- 10.8 Responsible for data protection
LoveYourCaps is responsible for the storage and processing of personal data in the online store and ensures that the rules are complied with.
- 10.9 How we protect your personal data
We use industry standards such as SSL/TLS and one-way hash algorithms to store, process and communicate sensitive information such as personal data and passwords in a secure manner.
We use a Swedish platform, Quickbutik, which is operated by Quickbutik AB with its registered office in Helsingborg.
- Amendments to the general conditions
- We reserve the right to make changes to the terms at any time. Changes to the terms will be published online on the website. The amended terms and conditions are deemed accepted in connection with orders or visits to the website.
- Dispute and choice of law
- In the event that a dispute cannot be resolved in agreement with the company’s customer service and the customer, you, as a customer, can contact the public complaints Board, see arn.se. For residents in an EU country other than Sweden, complaints can be made online via the EUROPEAN Commission’s dispute settlement platform, see http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr
- In case of dispute, we will follow decisions of ARN or the corresponding dispute resolution body.
- Any dispute regarding the interpretation or application of these Terms and Conditions shall be construed in accordance with Swedish law and law.